Our family

Our family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Boredom...

Have you ever noticed that you will do some pretty lame things when you are bored? Don't get me wrong...I LOVE being bored with nothing to do at times. Sometimes, I could be doing housework or exercising but who am I fooling?! Sometimes I like to do NOTHING!

Then, I find myself doing some pretty mind numbing things to pass the time and keep me from my responsibilities juuuust a little bit longer. Here is a list of these activities that I have done, will do or heck (!) could be doing right now. Tell me if you are guilty of any of these...

Watching television shows you have seen before

Watching those "You're NOT the father" talk shows

Taking a nap when I'm not very tired

Laying in the sun. Burn baby, burn!

Flipping through Facebook, leaving comments, playing games, leaving more comments, etc...

Organizing things that don't need it. (i.e. the junk drawer or your socks)

Wandering around the house just TRYING to find something to do so you don't have to clean

Reading magazines you have read before. Who knows...maybe you missed something

Three letters...TMZ!

Getting dolled up and taking pictures of myself
Photobucket

2 comments: